Having your homes heating and cooling equipment properly serviced is the easiest and most cost effective way to:
- Increase the useful life of your heating and air conditioning system(s).
- Save you hundreds of dollars every year in energy cost.
- Decrease those costly emergency AC repair service bills.
- Provide a more comfortable, healthy Indoor Air environment.
- Insuring your systems are safe to operate, protecting you and your family.
It’s a FACT, as little as 1/16th of an inch of dust, dirt, pollen or debris on your system’s coils can cut the efficiency of your system in half! Heating and cooling systems are made up of many different components including belts, filters, and motors just to name a few. Each component runs the risk of malfunctioning or breaking. Gas furnaces could even release dangerous carbon monoxide…just as a vehicle does. Most consumers would not even consider going without a regular scheduled maintenance plan for their vehicles. Why would you do your home HVAC system the same? Generally speaking, your home’s indoor comfort system is the most expensive item in your home to operate and to replace. A regular scheduled maintenance plan on your homes heating and cooling systems makes sense.
Georgia Mechanical provides one of the most cost effective professional maintenance programs in the industry! A NATE certified technician will come to you home (2) times per year to professional clean, precision tune and to do a safety check to make sure your system is running at its peak performance.
The benefits of a properly maintained comfort system by a professionally trained Georgia Mechanical Technical Advisor do not stop at having a more reliable comfort environment, lower energy bills and less frequent repair cost. Our goal is to insure that you feel 100% confident that you made the right decision in allowing Georgia Mechanical to serve you and your family’s needs in regards to your Indoor comfort and Indoor air quality needs.
Several other benefits include:
- Front of the line priority Service
- We are available to serve you 24/7
- 1” pleated filters replacements are included
- $59 Service Diagnostic Fee for contract customers; $79 fee for other customers
Contact us today to learn more about becoming a Georgia Mechanical maintenance agreement customer (GMAC) by calling 770-614-9214 or sending us an email.